Microplastics Methods Workshop
April 4, 2019 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This workshop will bring together microplastics experts from around the world to explore a path toward method standardization. The workshop will be hosted by the University of Toronto (Chelsea Rochman), HORIBA (Andrew Whitley) and SCCWRP, and will be conducted in collaboration with the State of California Water Resources Control Board and the California Ocean Protection Council, which have legislative mandates to develop standardized microplastics monitoring methods for both ocean and drinking waters.
The meeting is open to the public, but the number of attendees is limited.
- Additional information: For more information and updates, go to the workshop's main page.
- RSVPs: Registration through Eventbrite is required to attend. To RSVP for the workshop, go to the EventBrite page.
- Remote participation: At this time, remote participation is not available.
- Location: SCCWRP Large Conference Room
- Contact: Shelly Moore, email@example.com
View all upcoming meetings